- Beth Albaneze receives the Maryland's Governor's Award! See photos and post here
- Organization Award: Recognition for Advocating, Promoting and/or Supporting Delivery of Services to Persons with Disabilities (American Therapeutic Recreation Association)
- Submission of Organization Award (ATRA)
- Bullets (Wizards) ‘Community Service Award’
- International Association of Psychosocial Services ‘Practitioner Award’
- Best Buddies, Inc. ‘Outstanding Service’
- National Society Experiential Education 'Outstanding Service’
- ‘International Presenter’ World Congress on Mental Health, etc.
- National Institute of Mental Health and Department of Recreation, University of Maryland and
- Beth and Dennis Albaneze sponsored a National Workshop in Maryland on 'Developing A Continuum of Community-Based THERAPEUTIC RECREATION PROGRAMS FOR PERSONS WITH MENTAL ILLNESS
- Award winning Adjunct Professor in the Mental Health program at Montgomery College over three decades
- International Association of Psychological Rehabilitation Services
- Certified Recreation Therapist from the National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification (CTRS)
- American Therapeutic Recreation Association 'Outstanding Community Service'
- Maryland Recreation and Parks Professional Certification Board
- National Recreation and Park Association
- Certificate of Appreciation from Montgomery College (Takoma Park/Silver Spring Campus)
- The Certification Commission for Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner from the United Stated Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association (CPRP)
- Certified Leisure Practitioner from the National Parks and Recreation Association (CLP)
- Active Member with American Therapeutic Recreation Association
- Active Member Maryland Parks and Recreation Therapeutic Recreation Branch
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
National Alliance for Mental Illness
Montgomery County &
World Congress on Mental Health
Presentation in Athens, Greece
"Having known Beth as a colleague for over 20 years, I refer to her as a highly skilled and competent professional whose unique service can help my psychotherapy patients in a way therapy alone cannot. Beth can provide visits, activities and a relationship to support clients and their families and further their treatment goals outside of the traditional therapy setting. She is an invaluable team member who enhances overall client care."
-Leslie Kent, LCSW-C
Many, Many Testimonials. See them Here.