- Does someone you love face ongoing mental health or medical challenges?
- Does a loved one experience isolation due to social anxiety and/or depression?
- Is a loved one in need of ongoing life coaching?
- Are you or someone you love faced with life changing decisions?
How we help:
- We are a provider (when requested) for the World Trade Center Victims classified with Post Traumatic Stress.
- We are also a provider (when requested) for local hospitals during the discharge process and for sustainability.
- We work with people with a range of dementia issues.
- Zoom, Skype™, FaceTime for online counseling or other online virtual service. Our online virtual services assist people who prefer an alternative to office or home visitation. See here for more information.
Our House Calls Total Wellness Specialists provide action planning:
- for families preparing to transition their loved one;
- advocate on their behalf at meetings;
- work with teachers to ensure accountability;
- integrate individuals into social programs;
- integrate individuals into recreational activities;
- provide referrals to doctors, housing contacts, subsidies and lawyers.
Our Coaches are able to come to the home and model socially sanctioned behavior to clients and help create a productive daily routine; teach active listening skills to the family and intervene during conflict; provide counselors; recreation therapists, case managers to assist with the goals and objectives.
By design, House Calls Total Wellness calls upon the collaborative approach to meet client needs. Not all clients are in need of a singular solution or set of skill sets. And while we are always leveraging the wealth of our talented team members to successfully address particular needs, we recently have developed a team that is actively providing a collaborative approach for individuals looking to assist with any or all of the following:
1. Tackle decluttering and remain in existing home
2. Declutter and prepare for a potential move
3. Declutter, prepare for a move, and have assistance in locating either a senior living type setting, or purchase a new home more appropriate to their needs.
This is executed through our "teamwork - dreamwork" approach provided by Evan, Jocelyn, and Debra!
This type of need is so prevalent today, and we are excited that House Calls Total Wellness has the team in place!
Let us know if you have someone in mind who might utilize any or all of the team elements we offer to tackle a declutter or "make it your home" personal solution!
Evan works with individuals and their families to navigate life's challenges. Evan uses intentional dialogue focusing primarily on one's daily lifestyle.
The sessions help a person reveal their unique intrinsic satisfaction and recognize where they are stuck. Evan's strategies and techniques provide guidance to explore their path with awareness and support during the risk taking process of discovery.
Evan also helps clients focus on residential de-cluttering of rooms, closets, pantries, garages with the goal of creating a system to remain organized.
Jocelyn has significant experience working as a Professional Organizer. She has an active Professional Organizer Certificate, and is a Professional Member of National Association of Move Managers (NASMM) . Her experience, expertise, and resources ease the overwhelming feeling clutter may be causing. Common areas Jocelyn declutters paperwork, garages, pantries, and more. She has decluttered entire homes as well. Jocelyn is particularly skilled discussing the appropriate disposition of tangible memories during a difficult transition in your life and creating organizational systems that work for you and your lifestyle.
Debra assists families transitioning parents and grandparents with home health services (physical, occupational, speech therapy, infusion, wound care, housekeeping, medication management, personal care, sitters, and transportation).